Re: For users with IPW2200

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Anne Wilson wrote:

While googling for useful info I came across this page, concerning IPW2200
with FC5.  I didn't see anything about WPA, but it does cover quite a lot of
ground, I think.

http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/nm.shtml

I'm not ready yet to put FC5 onto my laptop with IPW2200, but if anyone uses
this page perhaps they could fee back how helpful it is?

I don't think that's been updated in a while. Most of our current experience with ipw2200 (the author is down the hall from me) is at http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/fc2-ipw2200.shtml.

We don't have WPA here, so we haven't tested it much, but it's supposed to be working in the latest NM and ipw2200 drivers. I'm using it, and it seems to be working pretty well overall. Lots of improvements since we started playing with it in FC4.

Anne

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences