Re: ical vs latest tcl/tk

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 13:51 +0900, Jens Petersen wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:05:10 -0800
> Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >         Is there any way that I can rebuild ical so as to provide more
> >         info in the dump?  It would be nice to know what place in the
> >         c/c++/tcl code is making the offending request to free memory.
>
> You already installed the debuginfo packages?

Thanks for the pointer.  I was barking up the wrong tree; the problem
was not in the tcl code, but rather in c++ support code, in which there
were invocations of free() which should have been invocations of
Tcl_Free().  One of the free()s finally stopped working.

If anyone wants a copy if ical than runs under FC5, email me and I will
try to put something together.

jon