FC5 mounting:wq audio CD's

In sound production from a CD first you have to mount it. I saw in the
release notes that in FC5 removable media would not be configured for
mounting automatically. Bu t now I see I am having trouble mounting
audio disks at all. What does this all mean and what are we supposed
to do? auto does not work for the type of the audio cd. What type
should we use, or is this a really stupid question.

Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484