Re: redhat entreprise or FC

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

I just want to ask, based on your experiences, if I shall install FC or
redhat entreprise.

Home user? FC. If you don't need the commercial support (in other words,
this list is enough along with various usenet groups), FC. If you need
the commercial support, RHEL.

TTFN

Paul

For a long and peaceful life without the support costs, one of the RHEL clones such as Centos or WBEL.