Re: console on FC4

Deboo ^ wrote:
How to enable console ttys in FC4? ANd why are the console ttys disabled? There seems to be no file under /etc for this. Regards
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.

If you are talking about serial output to the kernel, adding console=ttyS0,9600n8 would give you kernel output to your serial com port.

If you have no consoles referencing ctl-alt-F[1-6] then you have a bug with your video card related to Graphical /text mode switching.

What is your Videocard?

Jim

--
Genius doesn't work on an assembly line basis.  You can't simply say,
"Today I will be brilliant."