Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 03:24, Andy Green wrote:

> I do think if people disagree really strongly about something they
> should ask themselves if they feel strongly enough to do the work.
> Because that's the real meaning of the 'community' aspect, not beating
> on Rahul.

I don't see how that applies to things that were already there
and the decision was to remove them.   Likewise for the
arbitrary decisions to move things to different locations
than the place they have worked for ages which seems to
happen in every release.  I understand there's a committee
just for that...

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx