Re: VNC, or something similar, for remote desktop access of a remote desktop that's already running

> I don't think there is any way short of a hardware network KVM to
> get a remote screen if you didn't set up the vnc module and password
> before starting the X session you want to grab.

It does seem that way, though a couple of people have suggested
otherwise.  But, in the meantime, I've downloaded kernel updates, etc.,
that'll require a reboot to implement.  So the problem has become moot.

However, I'll still give them a go, as this is bound to crop up again.

I read messages from the public lists.