RE: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

--

I don't use the group selection - because this is where
you get into trouble.  Under certain circumstances

Note that when you make a selection for installation
and follow through to have the selected packages
successfully install, the pruit program immediately
terminates when I wanted to select more packages
forcing me to start the program over again.  In
cases where there was a PROBLEM - this was VERY
annoying because I lost the selections and cannot
remember what I selected beforehand.

Thanks for your patience and listening to my pointed
gripes.  3 days and 5GB downloads and returning back
to square one makes one really, really antsy and
irrational.

Kind regards,
Dan