Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

Well, I think what we need is 'Select All', 'Deselect All', combination
selects (Like a shift-start-end (list), or a control-select/deselect type
of functionality so that it makes it MUCH easier to choose from a list.
This is what some professional OS vendors supplied and it is VERY useful.
File a RFE against Anaconda in http://bugzilla.redhat.com if its not possible already.

The current method used by package managers is very lame, unthoughtful,
and poor use of installer's production time, need I go on?
Specific bugs and feature requests is more constructive than calling things lame or unthoughtful.

Proviving
little "bells and whistles" in this case is well worth it IMHO esp. when
your boss is breathing down your neck and expects you to install and
configure a development system in 60 seconds flat. :-)
Its far more efficient to use the Kickstart system to automated and fine tune the configuration in a easily automated fashion when there is a requirement on configuring a development system in a quick manner.

--
Rahul