RE: MRTG and Multihomed NIC

Still the same. Anyway, thank you for the help, Anthony. Those IPs are on
different subnets, which are assigned to different sections in our office
here as we have FC4 box as the gateway.

I have not gone through full details of net-snmp. But, before I go on with
it, could someone let me know if net-snmp has support for interfaces
aliases?

Thanks,
Khem