Re: moving cyrus imap

Bob Chiodini wrote:
I can't help with MySQL.

Bob...

For Mysql backup/restore, it's usually easy. Just use mysqldump to dump all the databases to a text file (man mysqldump for all the options, but I'd strongly suggest --quote-names , since I've encountered some cases where the person who created the database used reserved words as the name of fields of the table, causing a lot of headache when restoring the databases). On the destination host, restore them using something like this:
mysql -u root -p < backup.sql .

--
Pedro Macedo