Setting up a tftp-server in fedora?

I am wanting to setup a tftp-server in fedora 4, so that I can send my configs and firmware from my cisco equitment to it. I have installed the tftp-server using yum can found the config file in /etc/xinetd.d/tftp, I change it from disable = yes to disable = no. but I am not sure how to start things from xinetd. I chown +x tftp and ran ./tftp and it seemed to have changed the status in chkconfig to on. But I am still a bit lost. I am making this to hard?

                     Thanks,

--
Jonathan Carpenter