Dovecot not fetching my mail?

Hi guys,

Have a strange problem here...

I have upgraded to FC5 test this morning. I have backed up my virtual servers via virtualmin / webmin. After the new install of my FC5 test system I restored my virtual servers, made changes to Postfix to listen to a non default port (25) for mail. My mail gets delivered to the correct user on my server and sit there to be fetched. I started up dovecot and made sure that it listens to all sources for incoming connection. I made sure by telnet into my port 143 and 110, all good. I configured my email client and ran the "test settings" option, all good. But it simply doesn't download the email from the server, while I know for a fact there is about 10 email in my mail folder on the server.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ryno