Re: Upgrading from FC5T3 to FC5 final

Bill Dealey wrote:
If I install FC5T3 on my machine now, will I have do a reinstall/upgrade when the final release of FC5 is available or will I be able to upgrade to the full FC5 via yum updates?

You would have programs that have newer versions than would actually make it to FC5 but were reverted due to not being stable enough for release for one reason or another. Also, due to the churning of programs during the test phase, some broken configuration will result on the now FC5 system coming from test3.

It is possible to keep on treking into the actual release but is not advisable practice.

Jim