Re: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Not to worry.  Fedora isn't ready to take on MS head on.

I decided maybe it was time to adopt Fedora as my primary OS. That was months ago, and I'm still not there (e.g. I still can't burn a CD); now I've had to drop it, at least until I get the Income taxes done.

I must admit that I have no experience with recent releases of Windows (I'm happy with Win 98), but you install MS stuff and it works, no messing about. The sad part is that Linux based programs adapted to Windows also are easy to install. Thunderbird and Firefox were no problem, at all, with Windows. But it wasn't that easy with Fedora.

Sorry ...

Andy Pickens