Re: DVD Playback under Fedora Core 4

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Monday 13 February 2006 17:26, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 00:36:40 +0200,

< snip >

I suspect that the message seen concerned the MRL, not URL. It looks suspiciously like the message you get if you try to play an encrypted DVD on xine without the css package - IIRC it's something like libdvd-css. I'm not sure where you can get the Fedora package, though.

rpmfind.net can be of assistance to that question .

1. For Fedora Core 1/2/3 the dag wieers repository is the place
2. For Fedora Core 4 , rpmfind.net  directly

I was there just a couple of minutes ago .

Generally rpmfind.net can find the coresponding rpm for several distributions
if you give it the library you are looking for .

Anne

Kostas