Re: apache woes forbidden strange

jludwig wrote:
On Sunday 12 February 2006 07:31, Ian Malone wrote:

John Summerfied wrote:

Ian Malone wrote:

There's little reason to keep stuff on FAT, whether on Windows or Linux.
It wastes great gobs of space, performs badly, doesn't provide security
(Windows) or Unix functionality. And, it can't handle big files.

Sharing files with a W9X based OS is one that comes to mind (not to
mention that the WinNT/XP ext drivers I can find have an unfinished
look).

I don't remember who but someone wrote a driver for XPee to access ext3 file systems. You might want to search the archives or Google the subject.

W9X != WinXP.

(Explore2fs does work in W9X, although it's not a full driver, but to be
honest I wouldn't be incredibly happy about handing Windows access to my
Linux install)

--
imalone