Re: Firefox's Saved Passwords

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
They are in .mozilla dir - keep poking at it.

--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting

Ok, I found signons.txt, and copied it to the new .mozilla directory, in the equivalent spot. It seems I've still got something missing, though, as after copying and bringing up firefox, it still doesn't know about the saved passwords. Any idea on what switch I should flip in about:config or wherever to get it to realize there is new data in there?

"The two most common things in the	| Bill Perkins
 universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity."	| perk@xxxxxxx
					| programmer-at-large
		F. Zappa		| ALL assembly languages done here.