Re: OT: Email signing

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Ok fair enough. Thank you. I think I will start googling for info on how to S/MIME. BTW, any idea what packages are needed to enable it in KMail?

Good question. I've got kdepim-3.4.2-0.fc4.3 installed, and KMail reports that "GPGME" was compiled without S/MIME support. I don't see any ancillary packages that might provide such support as a module.

If the latest version lacks such support, perhaps you could file an RFE bug in bugzilla.