Re: cups-pdf && SELinux problem running

Samuel Díaz García wrote:
Dear Guys, I had working in run cups-pdf and it works with SELinux disables or relaxed, but ... cups-pdf don't works with SELinux "enforced".

Anyone who know better than me the "SELinux" architecture could help me with this problem?

I attach the audit.log latter in the conversation with cups-pdf developers.

Could anyone help saying what I need to configure in SELinux (and how) to allow cupspdf works with SELinux?

Regards
Ok what is cups trying to do? Does it want to write the users home directory?
Cups is usually prevented from touching userspace.