Re: Screen problem

On 1/30/06, chen li <chen_li3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Recently I encount a
> problem: the window size of one of my programs is
> larger than the monitor screen.  I wonder anyone here
> can help me out.

If you are using kde, take a look at this page
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Keyboard+Shortcuts

Alt + Left Mouse Button: Move window freely around
Alt + Right Mouse Button: Resize the window
Pressing Alt - F3 will pop up a menu that allows you to resize your
current window (among other things). You can use your arrow keys to
make the change.
(untested!)

Kyle