Re: Screen problem

> Hi all,
>
> I have FC4 on my computer. Recently I encount a
> problem: the window size of one of my programs is
> larger than the monitor screen.  I wonder anyone here
> can help me out.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li
What you do depends on the program. Some like browsers (in general) can
have thee opening size changed by just making the program size smaller
manually and the program will remember its opening size.

Some like xfig have a parameter of the execution string that control what
size it has when it opens.

Still others use the -geometry option (look at : man X to see how that
works) to decide how big it will be when it opens.

What program are you talking about?

--
Aaron Konstam
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science