Re: FC4 - File System with Errors!

2006/1/30, Hoffmann oasf2004@xxxxxxxxx:

Hi Alessandro,

Yes, my HD is a SATA. And, as you can see from my
How can I solve this?"), now I have neither Windows
nor Fedora. I am stuggling to have my OS's back...

Hoffmann

Can you assure your CD / DVD drive is working? Please try mount the drive in another box to see if it is working.
Have you tried to boot the same CD /DVD of Fedora in a different PC?
Is you PC booting from a live distro if the SATA drive is disconnected?

If all the answer are affermative (I assume your SATA drive is connected to the integrated VIA / nVIDIA controller), chance are your MoBo have some problem.

--
Alessandro Brezzi