Re: FC4 - SERIOUS problem with GRUB. How can I solve this?

James Wilkinson wrote:
> I don't follow you: why can't you reinstall Fedora?

Sorry: I think I see what you mean.

But you should be given the opportunity to recreate the Linux partition
when you install Fedora.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "Right lads, we've got 45 minutes to score 37 goals.
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | No problem with that -- the other team just did."