hp-toolbox

Hi,
Since the last update of hplip (0.9.7-4.2) hp-toolbox doesn't function anymore. When I type hp-toolbox the hp-toolbox window opens with a red cross across the printer icon. Before the update the hp-toolbox was working properly. The printer is a PSC 2410 all in one. Printing and scanning is without problem. I reinstalled the all-in-one following instructions at http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/install.php, but to no avail: still a broken hp-toolbox. I tried to get some help from the hplip-mailing-list, but no suggestions were posted.
Does anyone have the hp-toolbox still working since the last update on fc4?
Peter Lesterhuis.