Re: New thread, really need assistance on this - high security hardware

The additional specs on your working environment were interesting and
helpful for a box designer. It seems like it would also be useful in
many schools.

What about the MIT Media Lab box that runs with a hand crank. Perhaps a
variant could be useful for your project(s).