Problems with mutt in fc2

Hello!

I am running an fc2 server with samba, sendmail etc. It works as i
file-server at my school.

I have quite a few cron-jobs that sends out messages to my e-mail as to if
they were succefull or not.

Suddenly today, mutt stopped sending out the messages. I get this error
message:

"Error sending message, child exited 71 (Operating system error.).
Could not send the message."

I have not changed any configuration on the server at all! It worked this
morning, but now i is not!

Can anyone help me with this?

Tanks!

Bjorn