FC4 bus error message at boot time

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have an HP zd7000 running Fedora Core 4 with kernel-smp-2.6.14-1.1656_FC4. Every time it boots up it gives this error:

starting system message bus: unknown username "named" in message bus configuration file

The booting process finshes fine and I haven't found other problems, but I do not know what this error means and how to fix. I tried to google it, but I haven't been able to find something similar to it.

This is a clean installation of FC4. I installed it just recently over a newly formatted hard disk.

Thanks,
egcp