Boot pelo disquete para instalação do Fedora 4

Good Afternoon for all,

I have an equipment without CD ROM driver and USB boot support. I would like to know how can I boot from a floppy disk (if it's possible) to start installation via NFS Server.

In some older version (like Fedora 1) we could download the boot.img and use dd to convert it to the floppy disk, but now I can't find it anymore.

Thanks 4 all,
--
Fábio Augusto Miranda Martins
E-mail: fabiomirmar@xxxxxxxxx