Re: pilot link update?

On Monday January 16 2006 12:30 pm, you wrote:
> The problems are fixed. Get the latest versions of pilot-link and jpilot
> from the updates directory.

ah but therein lies the problem...i want to use kontact. i use kmail and
korganizer for my email and calendar and don't want to have to use a seperate
application and have to enter in all my dates and contacts a second time.
i've tried importing into jpilot but it doesn't have the capability.

and i've run yum a number of times but there are no pilot-link updates.

--
jack wallen, jr.
get those pantz off