Re: Manual Registration Comcast High Speed Internet in Fedora 4

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Min Chen writes:

Hi, I just ordered Comcast high speed internet service and got self-installation kit from Comcast. Comcast tech support told me that they don't support Linux. I googled internet and got only two posts on the related topic but don't provide details.

Could anyone provide any help on this?

Go to www.dslreports.com and check to see if you're less than 10K, or so, feet from your phone company's central office.

He can be a billion miles from his CO and it won't matter. Comcast
doesn't do dsl.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site