From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:21 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Network analyzer

I use NTOP specifically for this purpose.

On 1/3/06, Tomas Larsson <ktl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any sort of network analyzer that I can use together with Webmin
and APACHE.

What I would like to know is bandwitdth usage for connections to APACHE,
preferably live statistics and logging funktions.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.naks.mine.nu for downloads etc.