Re: Fedora Core 4 features and programs

Nathan Low wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:
What features and programs are included in Fedora Core 4? I'm thinking about switching from Windows XP.
Almost anything you can think of for free. There are also commercial programs to fill in the gaps that the free ones don't include.

Once you install FC4, you can then learn how to find the applications you want and need which don't come with FC4 directly.

I can do more on my FC4 box than on the Windows XP box that I have to use from time to time.

Using a program called yumex, allows me to search for applications depending on my needs.

Then of course there is all the help you can get off of this list which as they say in the commercials, is priceless. No credit card needed here.