Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

Ahhhhh, but where does it say that Fedora will *remain*?

I read this as "Fedora will remain free and open source [so long
as it continues to exist]."

And what makes you think it will suddenly disappear?. Red Hat isnt setting up a foundation for nothing. If you have a single reason to believe otherwise make them explicit.

regards
Rahul