Re: confused when burning the iso disc...

i'm using widows xp
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Vian" <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: confused when burning the iso disc...

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 14:34 +1000, Michael Wright wrote:
I've very confused when it comes to burning dvd's and software. really
need help here ? I have extract the file using winrar: The files i have is Fedora Images isolinux whats the software to use
to burn the disc with ? and what file do i bring in when burning
If you downloaded the iso image you should not extract it in any manner.

How you burn it depends on what OS and burning software you are using,
but for example, with k3b on Linux you simply select tools -> burn cd
image and then pick the iso image file to burn to disk.   The iso image
is just that, an image of the CD. Similar if you have the dvd image.