Re: confused when burning the iso disc...

Michael Wright writes:

I've very confused when it comes to burning dvd's and software. really need help here ? I have extract the file using winrar:

Then you did something wrong. Nothing needs to be extracted with winrar, or anything else, to burn Fedora onto a DVD. You need to burn the single *.iso image file itself, directly.

The files i have is Fedora  Images isolinux whats the software to use to burn the disc with ? and what file do i bring in when burning

All traditional CD/DVD-burning software should have an option, or a setting, to burn an "iso image", or a "raw file". It differs from software to software, but a likely-named setting/option should be buried somewhere in your CD-burning software's option.

The file that you need is the single, large <name>.iso file. For FC4 DVD image, for example, it's the 2.7 gigabyte-long FC4-i386-DVD.iso file. T