Re: Eclipse & Oracle10g-EE

Hi,

* Ali Helmy <alihelmy@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-12-31 17:54]:

> About Eclipse, why isn't the version with fedora good enough? Are there
> some bugs or problems I should know about? I am going to develop the app
> as a java program, to work on windows JVM, but I'm going to develop it on
> FC4... What version do you think I should use?

The only thing you may run into is the state of the class libraries.
Non-gui areas are generally complete and shouldn't give you any problems.
AWT and Swing are almost complete but the version of GNU Classpath that is
part of libgcj in FC4 is not as complete as what is current upstream.  Any
success and/or bug reports are always appreciated :)

Andrew