Re: Eclipse & Oracle10g-EE

Hey mate,

And, the one that comes with Fedora is compiled already....and that is fine as long as your target machine is running the same JVM.

Well, then why is that? You see, that really is the exact problem, i will be developing on FC4, while my target for the software is Windows... if it were up to me, I would have built the software to run on FC and installed FC on the target machine, but its not mine, and im not sure I can convince the guys at the company to convert their PC to FC...

But I update everything installed on the computer on FC4 once, atleast every two days... so shouldn't this atleast keep my eclipse close by to the most recent updates? are there any specific repositories i should use with yum to make sure?

--
A. Helmy