Re: Games

Without running WINE, there are a few options.

For example, NeverWinter Nights will run on either XP or FC4. (There's a downloadable patch for it to run under Linux).

Jon

Ali Helmy wrote:

Hey,

Aside from being a computer engineering student, being an open-source fanatic, being a Fedora enthusiast, and being anything else, I am a deep-down Hard-core computer gamer... I love video games, and it is impossible to continue my life normally without them...

So is there some way I can find good games (not just 10-20MB crap) that I can play on my FC machine? Or do I have to keep FC for work only on my laptop, and the AWFUL WinXP for gaming on my gaming machine?

--
A. Helmy