Access Old Home Directory

Hi,

I recently upgraded my desktop system with a much larger hard drive. The old hard drive is now in an external hard drive enclosure (the kind made by Metal Gear Box) and is plugged in to a USB port. The old drive has these partitions

Microsoft Windows XP -- 30 Gb
Fedora Core 4 -- 30 Gb

My problem is, I can see the /boot partition on the drive, but I cannot see the / (root) partition, and I'm want to get at my former home directory because I have some files there I forgot to back up. I'm wondering if that partition was named something like: '/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00' and mounted on /.

Thanks for any help!

Bob Cochran