snort

Hi people,
I have snort compiled and installed on my FC4 machine, but my question is,
how do I get it to run in the back ground, and then have it come into the
fourground and print to STDOut if and when it spots any problems?

Cheers,
Chris Norman
<!-- chris.norman4@xxxxxxxxxxxx -->
Selling cheap but functional shell accounts.