Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
HI

Let's not redefine the language. I got standard, agreed definitions. Let's keep to those so others will understand us.

The good thing about standards is that we have so many to choose from. When referring to Fedora releases it would be better to use the terminology used within the project to avoid confusion.

s=avoid=cause even more=

--

Cheers
John