Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Main Entry:  bleeding edge
Part of Speech:  noun
Definition: extremely advanced technology with no current practical application, beyond the cutting edge of technology

Rawhide is called bleeding edge on occasions but it definitely has practical applications

There is no beta releases for Fedora. Only test releases.

beta means test. As does alpha (but more testing).

Not within the Fedora Project. See the project history for more details.

Let's not redefine the language. I got standard, agreed definitions. Let's keep to those so others will understand us.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait