Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

You very clearly did not respond to the point of my message. I said
that you are conflating internal and external nomenclature, which point
you either totally missed, or deliberately chose not to address.

My point was that the releases have been renamed into test releases for a particular reason and I was explaining the history behind the change. Also explaining why a time based release cycle for a project does not determine that its a test release by any means.

>>You continue to use what would be, in any reasonable discussion of QA, a contrived definition of terms.

Your 2 cents I suppose ;-)

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.