Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

Oy! So they are post-alpha releases or pre-alpha? Methinks me sees
now that they are pretty darned early in the cycle from rawhide to
a formal FedoraCore release.

There isnt any alpha releases for Fedora aside from perhaps some internal testing done by Red Hat between releases since everything is out there anyway which is why the original "beta" releases were renamed into test releases to signify this change.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.