Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx>

jdow wrote:

From: "Rahul Sundaram" <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx>

There is no beta releases for Fedora. Only test releases.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet - or bad.
{^_-}

You miss the point obviously. Beta releases have a very different meaning from test releases. Test releases are snapshots of the current development tree at that point with a limited development freeze and there are three test releases before the final release with significant number of updates in between them. Beta releases on the other hand are close to the final releases and is the second stage after a internal/private alpha release.

Oy! So they are post-alpha releases or pre-alpha? Methinks me sees
now that they are pretty darned early in the cycle from rawhide to
a formal FedoraCore release.

{^_^}