Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

RTFM answers do not help that. (And RedHat should create an award for
those who help others a lot. Alex Dalloz should get the premier first
edition of the award, too. It might be an inexpensive way to make this
list more helpful for folks. A lot of Open Source development is the
public recognition you get for having done it. Some egoboo (short for
ego boost) for the best contributors here might go a long way towards
spurring others to try for that recognition, too.)

Such a scheme exists for a long time now. See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraRewards. Feel free to nominate anyone you would like.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.