Re: Google refusing Mozilla click on "next" button

Tim wrote:
Tim:

Now that a huge download has finished, and my web browser is living and
breathing again, I've had a chance to try this, and see the same
response.  Perhaps Google has a problem, and is producing erroneous
error messages.

Mike McCarty:

That's what I was beginning to suspect. Thanks for trying. I wonder
how one would go about reporting this? BTW, are you using Mozilla?
It might be an interaction between Mozilla and Google.

I was using Firefox.  I'd wait and see if Google still does the same
thing the next day.  I've no idea how to report any problems with
Google, I'd just go looking through their help pages.

I waited a day, and went to a friend's house, and verified the
same error using Internet Explorer on a Win95 machine. So I'm
morally certain they have a defect in their software.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.