Re: FireFox & Mozilla based Web Browsers

jack craig:
>> if se linux is on, you might want to try runing it off...

John Summerfied:
> Superstition.

Hmm, interesting way to put it...

I'm often of the opinion when some people recommend turning off your
protective software (whatever that may be), they have ulterior motives.
Especially if they don't just suggest testing without it, but always
running without it.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised by hackers evangelising that all
firewalls are a waste of time, for instance.

I read messages from the public lists.