Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

On 12/29/05, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/29/05, Michael A. Peters < mpeters@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 10:59 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:

info also is uncomfortable to use for some people - but back when yelp
actually supported it (gnome 2.2?) yelp was a user friendly frontend to
the info system - and gave one app that users could use for most of the
documentation on the system.

Well for those of us who use KDe/Konqueror, i think there is kio-help, kio-info, and kio-man